Newton’s Nook Designs is currently accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX payments with our secure payment service. We also accept payments through PayPal. Some payment options through PayPal can take 3-5 days to clear so please be aware that orders will not be shipped until payment is confirmed.
If you are the lucky winner of any give-away from Newton's Nook Designs (blog giveaway, contest or any other prize) you have 7 days from the announcement to contact us with your mailing information. Prizes not claimed within that timeframe goes back into the pot for a future contest/giveaway!
All Newton's Nook Designs products are original artwork and are protected under United States and International copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without Newton's Nook Designs permission.
Newton's Nook Designs Angel Policy grants limited permissions (a license) to purchasers of Newton's Nook Designs Stamps to create hand-stamped artwork for sale. The terms and conditions of this policy are listed below:
- Cards and other creations for resale that use Newton's Nook Designs images must be hand-stamped by the individual seller and not reproduced or copied by other means such as photocopying, scanning, tracing etc.
- Mechanical or electronic reproduction of Newton's Nook Designs images for resale is prohibited at all times, including but not limited to photocopies, scans, or creation of die cuts.
- Newton's Nook Designs images may NOT be digitally altered or used for logo designs, trademarks or any other promotional materials.
- Individuals who sell stamped art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Newton's Nook Designs and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
- Newton's Nook Designs should be credited whenever possible
Newton's Nook Designs may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images including this Angel Policy, at any time. Newton's Nook Designs reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use Newton's Nook Designs products.
Newton’s Nook Designs would love to see your artwork in a recognized magazine! For each project that meets the following criteria, we would be honored to offer a $15 store credit to our online store.
- Newton’s Nook Designs stamps must be predominately featured on your project
- “Newton’s Nook Designs ” must be included in the supply list
- Maximum $100 store credit per month
Once your project is published, please email a scan/photo of the published page(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information in your email as well.
We are also giveing a $15 store credit for projects featured in digital media for the following publications (needs to be a unique project that was not also featured in the print edition)— CardMarker Magazine, Papercrafts Magazine and Cards Magazine. Digital projects need to meet the same criteria as above.
Newton’s Nook Designs reserves the right to amend this incentive program at any time and to deny any submission that does not meet the outlined requirements.